Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chili Cookoff Winner

I just WON the SLOT ( St. Lawrence O'Toole ) Chili Cookoff!



12 contestants, 3 judges, nearly 100+ people in attendance.
 Good food, drinks, family and friends.
What more could you ask for on a beautiful Sunday afternoon after church service?

Chili cookoff winner gets bragging rights around St. Lawrence O'Toole school and church.
1000 family members attend either the church or school.

Never thought I would win, but I had great support from my lovely wife, ( she could have won this if she entered, P.S. she is a fabulous cook, ) my daughter Kierann, and friends.

Along with the bragging rights, you get to keep the original apron with the picture of the church,



the winning white apron with the blue 1st place ribbon,


 and a great 19 piece barbecue set.


Not every day that you win something.
I am fortunate to have family, friends, faith, and happiness.
It seems to all come together like A BIG POT OF CHILI.

Thanks again to my wife - Kathleen, daughter - Kierann, family, friends, church and Kierann's school for all in attendance and the love and support.


Also, to Kitchen On Fire and the staff to boost my culinary skills!
http://kitchenonfire.com/
The staff: Chef Olivier, Chef Mike, and Chef Gilad.
http://kitchenonfire.com/contact/#meet-the-team

Now for my next venture..
Wait until they see what I am cooking up for the St. Lawrence O'Toole International Dinner Night!

If you want the recipe for the winning chili, please email me.
I am not sending you any via mail or internet.
You are more than welcome to the recipe.

Steven

Blogspot:


Email:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments, suggestions and favorite recipes and wines here